Location: Grand Rapids, MI
We are looking for an Account Coordinator to join our team and support the Client Service discipline. This position is a great entry-level opportunity to learn dozens of clients’ businesses, gain agency experience and eventually grow into an Account Manager role.
Account Coordinators support the Client Services team and are responsible for managing a mix of client projects, meetings, check-ins, updates, QA, and data entry tasks. They collaborate and work in tandem with more senior client service team members, strategists, and the Ops team. This role functions as a support position helping track down answers, moving projects and tasks through the system, coordinating schedules, and working with a mix of clients and industries.
The ideal candidate possesses a drive to learn and grow, a great attitude, effective communication abilities, and excellent time management and organizational skills in order to successfully manage multiple project deliverables and expectations.
Reporting to the VP of Client Services, this is a fast-paced environment currently operating Hybrid in Grand Rapids.
- Support role for agency Account Directors/Managers and Project Managers
- Manages day-to-day agency operations of client projects and/or campaigns
- Proactively learns clients’ business
- Provides support managing team expectations, identifying opportunities, and is able to effectively communicate clear direction to multiple groups.
- Supports the management of project lifecycle from start to finish: project brief, kickoff, internal reviews, client reviews, organization of client feedback and final hand-off of files, campaign reporting, etc.
- Contributes to ensuring all deliverables have been provided to client or vendor accurately, on-time and within budget
- Assists with client administrative tasks
- Possesses a strong affinity to our core values
- This is an entry-level, internal support job requiring no professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required
- Interest in the Financial or Manufacturing Industries
- Strong organizational and self-management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work constructively with a variety of internal teams and business groups, including designers, writers, front-end developers, SMEs, strategists and project managers
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with creative and development processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- The willingness to stay on top of relevant trends and develop ideas
- Proficient in MS Office
COVID-19 Work Expectations/Considerations
Most of Blue Flame Thinking’s team has been working from home since the beginning of the pandemic and may continue to operate remotely for some time. While we feel confident working remotely and providing an excellent level of service to our clients, we are a team-based collaborative environment. The ideal candidate should be open to moving into a hybrid work schedule in the near future or be willing to travel occasionally to the office if they do not live in Michigan.