Location: Chicago, IL
As a Designer at BFT, you are responsible for executing the design direction across a variety of print and digital projects from concept through production. Ideal candidates for this role are able to work independently, juggle varied amounts of work, and champion the value of design within our Chicago office.
- Design marketable solutions in conceiving, developing, and producing tactics that help get the clients message across with strong visual impact.
- Collaborate with creative partners, copywriters, and client services to solve design challenges.
- Have a thorough knowledge of digital and print production and procedures.
- Able to comfortably present ideas to clients when needed.
- Able to work with outside vendors to produce the best quality work (photographers, illustrators, videographers).
- Help create and foster a collaborative, mentoring environment to promote growth within the team.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Works with and reports to the Design Director.
- A sophisticated design aesthetic with command of typography, layout, color, and communication design principles.
- Continuously learning to improve your craft and design.
- Good verbal, written, and visual presentation skills.
- Able to manage a large volume of work with tight deadlines and manage your own time.
- Have 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Fit into the culture, sense of humor with a go with the flow attitude is appreciated.
- Be okay wearing many ‘hats’ since we’re a smaller sized agency.
- Experience with Financial Marketing a plus.
- Knowledge of both print and digital software, since we play in both spaces (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision).