Digital Marketing Coordinator
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Are you ready to find your better this year? We are seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to support our digital strategy group with the proper setup and delivery of new websites, campaigns, and ongoing marketing strategies and tactics. This position will be an important component of our digital strategy group and will report to our VP of User Experience.
Our vision of a successful Digital Marketing Coordinator is someone who is highly self-motivated, proactive, and has a working knowledge of current marketing tools and best practices.
*Note: We are currently operating in a remote setting due to COVID-19. We will move back to an office setting when it is safe to do so.
Digital Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Set up analytics dashboards of several different accounts
- Coordinate with CSX department and other UX Department groups to support marketing campaigns
- Manage digital media & communication strategy and posting schedules for BFT and our clients.
- Supports new business pitches for digital engagement strategies to new and existing clients.
- Helps to execute paid social campaigns.
- Helps to execute PPC campaigns.
- Implement tracking on websites via Google Tag Manager
- Assist in technical & on-page SEO tactics
- Perform other duties as needed
- Possesses a strong affinity to our core values.
- 1-2 Years of Experience in Digital Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or proven equivalent experience.
- Experience with HubSpot Marketing Hub and Google Analytics
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns on various platforms including Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO best practices
- Understands appropriate KPIs and develop SMART goals to measure strategy effectiveness.
- Proven experience with PPC strategy and execution
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
- Up-to-date knowledge of social media platforms and trends
- Problem-solving skills
- Commitment to continuous growth and learning
- Easily picks up new concepts.
- Knowledge of content management systems including WordPress, Wix, and Ascend by Wix a plus.