Digital Marketing and PPC Specialist
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Are you ready to find your better? We are seeking a Digital Marketing and PPC Specialist to support our agency with the proper setup and delivery of campaigns and ongoing marketing strategies and tactics. This position will be an important component of our digital strategy group.
Our vision of a successful Digital Marketing and PPC Specialist is highly self-motivated, proactive, and has a working knowledge of current marketing tools and best practices. The focus of this role will be on PPC, however, will be expected to aid in other tactics such as SEO and Google Tag Manager.
What can our Digital Marketing and PPC Specialist expect? We’re glad you asked! Here are some responsibilities you can anticipate in this role:
- Develop strategies and execute PPC campaigns.
- Collaborate with CSX department and other UX Department groups to create marketing campaigns
- Identify appropriate KPIs and develop SMART goals to measure strategy effectiveness.
- Be “in the know” of platform and industry trends, updates, and best practices
- Work with the team to implement tracking on websites through Google Tag Manager
- Assist in technical & on-page SEO tactics
Qualifications – Required
- Proven experience with PPC strategy and execution
- Minimum of 2–4 years of professional experience working in digital marketing or advertising with a solid portfolio of work.
- Certification(s) and/or proven equivalent, practical experience with Google Analytics
A (Major) Bonus if You Have…
- Experience and working knowledge of on-page and technical SEO including tools like Semrush, Google Search Console, and Screaming Frog
- Google Ads Certification(s)
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Familiarity across a variety of digital marketing specialties and tools (social media, strategy, content management systems like WordPress and Wix, HubSpot Marketing Hub, and/or reporting)
Benefits Offered to All BFTeam Members
- Unlimited (and encouraged) PTO
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- HSA or FSA
- Parental leave
- Bereavement leave
- Life insurance (employee only)
- 401k retirement plan
- Two-week agency shutdown
COVID-19 Work Expectations/Considerations
Most of Blue Flame Thinking’s team has been working from home since the beginning of the pandemic and may continue to operate remotely for some time. While we feel confident working remotely and providing an excellent level of service to our clients, we are a team-based collaborative environment. The ideal candidate should be open to moving into a hybrid work schedule in the near future or be willing to travel occasionally to the office if they do not live in Michigan.