Location: Chicago, IL or Grand Rapids, MI
We’re always looking for bright, motivated, and engaged interns that want to gain experience in the field of marketing or development. Maybe we’re the right fit for each other! Our internships commonly involve heavy job shadowing and production-level work that leans into the skill level of the individual. If you’d like to apply for an internship at BFT, fill out the form down below and tell us a bit more about yourself.
Common Internship Opportunities
- Design Internships focused on digital and print
- Marketing Internships focused on SEO, PPC, Social, and Strategy
- Client Service Internships focused on Account and Project Management
- Development Internships focused on web development
- Internships are not typically paid (in most cases, paid positions are available as entry-level jr. positions within the agency)
- Our internship may qualify for college credit depending on the institution and requirements. In this case, the requirements for the internship to qualify for college credit will be evaluated as part of an initial interview process.
- Interns that prove to be exceptional fits for our team, our core values, and our mission may be considered for entry-level positions at the end of their internship or upon graduating.
- Possesses a strong affinity to our core values: Problem Solver, Our Sleeves Stay Rolled Up, Character Matters, and Find Your Better®
- Demonstrates an ability to work constructively with a variety of internal teams and business groups, including designers, writers, front-end developers, SMEs, strategists, and project managers
- Possesses effective communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and time restraints
- Comfort with team-based online systems like Teamwork.com, Slack, Basecamp
Grand Rapids Hybrid Work Schedule
Our office in Grand Rapids operates under a hybrid work schedule. BFTeam members in this office are highly encouraged to work from home on Mondays and Fridays to take advantage of our industry’s flexibility. On Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, all employees are expected to work from the office during normal business hours to take advantage of the valuable access to human collaboration that our industry thrives on. This means that our Internship opportunities follow the same expectations.