Location: Grand Rapids, MI
As a Jr. Designer at BFT, you are responsible for supporting the design team in executing the design direction across a variety of print and digital projects from concept through production.
As a Junior Designer at BFT, you are responsible for executing the design direction across a variety of print and digital projects from concept through production. Ideal candidates for this role are able to work independently, juggle varied amounts of work, and champion the value of design within our Chicago office.
- Support the team throughout the execution of projects across a range of media and clients.
- Fulfill layout assignments according to supplied strategic and creative input.
- Communicate with senior team members to receive feedback.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Offer input to creative meetings and in sharing ideas.
- Stay current on design trends and technology.
- Works with and reports to the Design Director.
- Possess keen design, color and typographic skills.
- Be passionate about your craft and design.
- Be interested and open to both digital and print design.
- Have a thorough knowledge of graphic software applications.
- Are extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Willing to take direction and incorporate feedback.
- You show strong communication skills.