Junior Web Developer
Location: Chicago, IL or Grand Rapids, MI
As a Junior Web Developer at Blue Flame Thinking you’ll be a critical component in helping build best-in-class web experiences for our clients in the financial and manufacturing industries! You’ll work closely with our existing team of developers learning and honing your craft while also bringing fresh ideas and practices to the table.
- Supporting Developers and Senior Developers in updating and creating websites and mobile applications.
- Completing basic maintenance updates and edits for agency and client websites.
- Support Developers and Senior Developers in setting up and creating HTML emails for email marketing campaigns.
- QA & testing of websites, apps and HTML emails.
- Provide estimates for small scale edits and updates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Web development, related field, or 1-3 years relevant experience.
- Experience with CMS platforms including WordPress.
- Experience with email marketing systems such as Campaign Monitor, MailChimp or Pardot.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Dedication to continuous growth and learning to stay relevant in latest
- Familiarity with version control systems (Git).
- Experience with React & React Native is a plus.
- General understanding of basic web server architecture and hosting.