SEO & Web Marketing Analytics Specialist
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
As an SEO & Web Analytics Specialist at the agency, you will drive our agency in the areas of SEO and web marketing analytics to provide strategic insight for the agency and our clients. In addition, you will help identify new opportunities and define new solutions to help grow our agency offerings and capabilities.
- Assist in developing and implementing processes and procedures for the Digital Strategy Group.
- Effectively present reports, findings, and strategies to our client partners.
- Identifying analytics and SEO KPIs based on business needs and setting success targets based on statistical methods.
- Collecting, verifying, cleaning, maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting data for quality, usability, and security.
- Interpreting data to develop actionable insights, which are easy to understand and implement.
- Creating meaningful, story-telling dashboards and reports based on KPIs with actionable insights, often from multiple data sources of varied formats and quality.
- Developing and implementing campaign tracking strategies, including creating source tracking links, installing pixels, building conversion/event tracking.
- Developing and implementing link-building strategies.
- Performing ongoing keyword research and competitive analysis including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities for use in ongoing SEO and SEM.
- Recommending changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords, improve user engagement, and increase campaign conversions/ROI.
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success, increased user engagement and conversion, and website or campaign success.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization, improved user behavior, and increased campaign conversion/ROI.
- Working with the development team to ensure analytics and SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Working with content and account teams to drive analytics and SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Other duties as assigned.
3 – 5 years relevant experience, and a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Strong affinity to our agency’s core values.
- Our sleeves stay rolled up.
- Character Matters
- Find Your Better®
- Understands business needs and objectives.
- Understands human behavior, user motivations.
- Understands website construction, HTML, and common CMS platforms (e.g. WordPress, Craft, etc.).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in business analysis, SEO, SEM, and search engine algorithm updates.
- Demonstrated experience in data collection, tracking, mining, troubleshooting, analysis, interpretation, and reporting; industry experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated skill in data translation and visualization.
- Proven proficiency with website analytics and digital marketing tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, etc.).
- Experience with data processing, visualization, and reporting tools (e.g. Google Data Studio, Tableau, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Superb communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical skills and strong organizational abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Commitment to continuous growth and learning.